Use node.js to interact with LLAP devices (example): https://github.com/flabbergast/node-llap
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
LLAP sensor message handling
- remember timestamp (when was the last message received)
- allow for "disabling" the display/processing the messages?
- refactor variables: make one object for one sensor
- do something about STARTED/AWAKE/SLEEPING messages?
- Implement Log section (last couple of things pulled when connected, then each time a message comes, add it to the log locally)
- Phone-friendly version of the site